Leading softskill and pre placement training institute in odisha
Guidance from the best, industry experienced faculty in the market. Student-centric training approach.
- Guidance from the best, industry-experienced faculty in the market.
- Student-centric training approach.
- Personalised guidance and attention.
- Advance Technology used in the class.
- Effective pre placement training program.
What We Do
Train students to be Campus ready And to face the challenges of life confidently.
- Train students to face the challenges of life confidently.
- Train students to be Campus ready.
- Infuse confidence in students to Crack GD-PI.
- Help Students to speak correct, fluent and polished English.
- Develop a knack among students to crack Aptitude, Reasoning and English Campus Papers.
What Keeps Us Ahead
We nurture and retain the best team of trainers.Extreme students centered approach.
- We nurture and retain the best team of trainers.
- Hungry for newer and more effective training methods.
- Extreme students centered approach.
18/4/14 Q. Fill in the spaces with the correct form of the verb in parentheses in simple past perfect tense or past perfect progressive tense.
"What did they contain?" asked Jill. "One contained all of the awards I (win) _______ _______ (11) before I reached sixth grade,"
answered Sasha, "along with pictures of my friends and me. I knew that mom (always, take) _______ ______ _______ (12) lots of
pictures, but I didn't know how many. The second was a collection of memorabilia from my high school years."
"And the third?" prompted Jill. Sasha paused and smiled before answering, "Mom and I (often, go) _______ _______ _______ (13)
on walks together to gather wildflowers before I became a teenager," Sasha replied. "Before she died, she (make) _______ _______
_______ (14) a scrapbook to hold all of the flowers we (collect) ______ _______ (15)."
Ans. 11: had won
12: had always taken
13: had often gone
14: had been making
15: had collected